Helping clients realize their philanthropic goals and ideas provides an opportunity for professional advisors to do what they do best: identify creative solutions that help their clients solve problems and achieve specific objectives.
By working with the Nanaimo Foundation, professional advisors — such as estate planners, attorneys, accountants, and others — can help their clients fulfill their financial and charitable goals.
By partnering with the Nanaimo Foundation, you may be able to help your clients reduce their taxes, increase their current income, increase their heirs’ inheritance, create a legacy for the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
Giving back to the community through the Nanaimo Foundation is easy. Your clients can choose from a variety of giving options to best suit their philanthropic and financial goals. We will take care of the paperwork, give counsel on strategic giving and connect them with charitable organizations making a difference in our community.
The Nanaimo Foundation can help you build a stronger relationship with your client and make a difference in your community at the same time.
Contact us if you’d like to:
- Meet to discuss a client’s specific interests
- Receive an information package
- Receive on-going updates about the Nanaimo Foundation
- Book an information session for your staff
Benefits of working with The Nanaimo Foundation To Help Your Clients:
We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships – we’re here to help you provide a full range of charitable options to your clients to consider.
Here Are A Number of Ways We Can Help:
- Charitable giving expertise-Whether it’s setting up an alternative to a private foundation, or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can create giving plans tailored to your clients’ particular needs.
- Community expertise-With our system of advisory committees, comprising experts in their field, and our connections to the community, the Nanaimo Foundation offers grass roots knowledge and advice that can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- Connect across generations-When you help families establish an advised fund with the Nanaimo Foundation, you and the family can stay involved for generations.
- Donate a variety of assets-Your clients can give to the Nanaimo Foundation using a variety of assets, including cash, appreciated securities, and real estate. These assets can be given now or later, as part of an estate plan.
- Make a difference in the lives of your clients and your community-By partnering with the Nanaimo Foundation, you may be able to help your clients increase their heirs’ inheritance, leave a legacy in the community, as well as teach their children about philanthropy.
- Maximum tax benefits-Starting a fund at a community foundation is significantly less expensive, and easier, than starting a private foundation.