Nanaimo’s Vital Signs® 2015
The Nanaimo Foundation, alongside 27 other community foundations across Canada launched their Vital Signs reports on October 6th, 2015!
Find out more on the key factors influencing the quality of life here in the Harbour City!
New this year, thanks to our research partners at the Social Planning and Research Council of BC you can download the source documents for this year’s report.
Additional Thanks to:
- Community Foundations of Canada
- Social Planning and Research Council of BC (SPARC BC)
- Gio Creative (Design)
- Heydemann Art of Photography (Photos)
- Elite Image (Printing)
About Vital Signs®
Vital Signs® is an annual community check-up conducted by community foundations across Canada. It provides a comprehensive, reader-friendly look at how our communities are faring in key quality-of-life areas.
The Nanaimo Foundation is pleased to announce it’s continued partnership with the United Way Central and Northern Vancouver Island (UWCNVI) and the City of Nanaimo in producing Nanaimo’s second annual Vital Signs report.
Sponsored by Island Savings this community check-up will identify Nanaimo’s strengths and highlight areas in need of attention.
2015 Vital Signs® in the Media
Television / Radio
- Nanaimo Residents Asked To Provide Input Through Vital Signs Survey – 91.7 Coast FM, June 22, 2015
- Survey gauges quality of life for community – Nanaimo News Bulletin – Nanaimo News Bulletin, June 24, 2015
- Foundation seeking some help – Nanaimo Daily News – Nanaimo Daily News, July 2, 2015