Nanaimo Child Development Centre Endowment Fund
Nanaimo Child Development Centre Endowment Fund established in 2020 helps sustain the programs and services offered to children with disabilities and their families.
Additional ways to support the NCDC Fund
Cheques must be payable to the Nanaimo Foundation.
Note ‘Child Development Centre Fund’ in the cheque memo line.
Mail cheque to Nanaimo Foundation at PO Box 282 Stn A Nanaimo BC V9R 5K9
A charitable tax receipt will be mailed to you.
- On your bank account, set up the Nanaimo Foundation as a new e-Transfer recipient:
- Name – Nanaimo Foundation
- Email – [email protected]
- Preferred Language – English
- Send e-Transfer by – Email (Nanaimo Foundation cannot accept e-Transfers by phone)
- On your bank account, send the e-Transfer to [email protected] and enter “Child Development Centre Fund” in the message field. E-transfers sent to this email are automatically accepted, security questions are not required.
- Important: Send an email to [email protected] with your name and address so we know where to send the tax receipt.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt of your donation and we will issue you with a tax receipt.