Tools and Resources
As a professional advisor, you help your clients create and realize a personal philanthropic vision. With knowledge of community issues, experienced granting and flexible giving options, we can provide you with the resources you need to help better serve your clients.
With 84% of Canadians contributing to charity on an annual basis*, charitable giving is becoming an increasingly important part of your client’s overall financial plan.
Add charitable planning to your practice – or enhance what you already do – with practical online tools and resources designed for you and your clients.
Professional Advisors eResource
The Community Foundations of Canada offers a comprehensive Professional Advisors eResource centre with information and tools on:
- Talking About Charitable Giving
- Tools for Professional Advisors
- Six Gift Options for Canadian Donors
- How Community Foundation’s Can Help
* Source: Caring Canadians, Involved Canadians: Highlights from the 2007 Canada Survey of Giving, Volunteering and Participating, Michael Hall, David Lasby, Steven Ayer, of Imagine Canada and William David Gibbons, Statistics Canada, 2009.